Another busy week in paradise!

Another busy week in paradise!
Will at work on his school project

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well, today is my first day as a 'Blogger.' Recently, I was re-acquainted by email with two long-lost friends from years gone by. Subsequently, I was encouraged to give 'blogging' a try. (These two friends make it look like so much fun. . .and they make it look easy as well!) So, here goes!
My hope is to encourage those reading by sharing so many of the good things God has done for me and filled my life with. He is amazing--and His truth is amazing! He daily gives us so many good things--righteousness, grace, forgiveness, peace that surpasses all understanding, justice, unfailing love, kindness, joy beyond measure, healing, understanding as only He can. . .and He is gentle, merciful, tender, faithful, slow to get angry and does not deal with us as we deserve (Psalm 103). May you be just so blessed, too!

No comments: